Gravity casting is refers to the liquid metal in the earth's gravity injection mold process, also known as the gravity casting. Generalized gravity casting include sand casting, metal mold casting, investment casting, lost foam casting, mud casting, etc.; Narrow gravity casting mainly refers to the metal mold casting.
1. The technology of metal materials products required many methods, such as casting, forging, extrusion, rolling, drawing, punching, cutting, powder metallurgy and so on. Among them, casting is the most basic, the most common and most widely technology.
2. The molten metal liquid injection with high temperature resistant materials inside the hollow casting, condensation after get the expected the shape of the products, this is casting. The resulting product is casting.
3. Casting according to the casting materials are divided into ferrous metal casting, including cast iron, cast steel and non-ferrous metal casting, including aluminum alloy, copper alloy, zinc alloy, magnesium alloy, etc.). Colored precision casting factory is specialized in non-ferrous metal casting, the focus is on aluminum alloy and zinc alloy casting.
4. Casting can be according to the mold material divided into sand mould casting and metal mold casting. Precision casting factory for both casting process with ease, designed, manufactured and these two kinds of casting mould.
5. Liquid metal casting can also according to the pouring process is divided into gravity casting and pressure casting. Gravity casting is refers to the liquid metal in the earth's gravity injection mold process, also known as casting. Generalized gravity casting include sand casting, metal mold casting, investment casting, lost foam casting, mud casting, etc.; The narrow meaning of gravity casting specifically to metal mold casting. Pressure casting is refers to the liquid metal in other external forces (including gravity) under the action of injection mold process. Generalized pressure casting including die casting machine pressure casting and vacuum casting, low pressure casting, centrifugal casting, etc.; Narrow casting are specifically to die casting machine of the metal mold casting, die casting for short. Precision casting factory engaged in sand mold and metal mold gravity casting. These casting process is the most commonly used in non-ferrous metal casting, is also relative to the lowest price.
6. Sand casting is a kind of modeling a sand as the main materials, make traditional mould casting process. Commonly used sand mould gravity casting, when have special requirements, also can use low pressure casting, centrifugal casting, etc. The adaptability of sand mold casting is very wide, small, big, simple and complex parts, single, large quantities of all can use. Sand casting mold, multi-purpose wood before production, known as wood pattern. Kyokuto precision casting factory to change the wooden ills such as easy to deformation, easy to damage, in addition to the single production of sand mold casting, entire to dimensional accuracy is higher, and longer service life of aluminum alloy mold or resin mold. Although prices have improved, but still far cheaper than metal mold casting mould, in small batch and bulk production, the price advantage is particularly prominent. In addition, the sand mould is higher than metal mold refractoriness, therefore such as high melting point materials such as copper alloys and ferrous metals also use this technology more. Sand mold casting, however, there are also some disadvantages: because each sand pouring time, can only get after casting mould is damaged, must make a new model, so the production efficiency of sand mold casting is low; And because overall properties of the sand soft and porous, so the casting dimension precision of sand mold casting is low, the surface is rough. Precision casting factory, however, set many years of technology accumulation, has greatly improved the surface condition of sand mold casting, after the blasting effect can be comparable to the metal mold casting.
7. Metal mold casting is made of heat resistant alloy steel casting with modern technology of hollow casting mould. Metal mold can use gravity casting, pressure casting may be adopted. The metal mold casting mould can be used repeatedly, every pouring liquid metal, as a casting, long service life, high production efficiency. Metal mold casting dimension precision not only, the surface is bright and clean, and in the case of the same casting metal, its strength is higher than sand mould castings, more is not easy to damage. Therefore, in the mass production of nonferrous metals in medium and small castings, high melting point, however, as long as the casting material is generally preferred to choose metal mold casting. Metal mold casting, however, also has some disadvantages: because of the heat resistant alloy steel and on it make a hollow cavity machining are expensive, so the metal mold mold is expensive, but the overall compared with die casting mould cost is much cheaper. For small batch production, allocation to each product on the mould cost is obviously too high, the general is not easy to accept. And since the mould by the mould material size of metal mold and mold processing equipment, casting equipment capacity constraints, so the special large castings were powerless. Thus in small batch and large production, rarely used metal mold casting. In addition, although the metal mould should adopt alloy steel, heat-resistant ability is limited, more commonly used in aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, magnesium alloy casting, has been less used in copper alloy casting, it is less used in ferrous metal casting.
8. Die casting was conducted on the die casting machine type metal pressure, is currently the highest production efficiency of casting process. Die casting machine is divided into hot chamber die casting machine and cold chamber die casting machine. Hot chamber die casting machine high degree of automation, less waste of materials, the production efficiency is higher than cold chamber die casting machine, but the restriction of the parts heat resistant ability, it is only used in zinc alloy, magnesium alloy and other low melting point materials of casting production. Today's widely used aluminum alloy die casting, due to the high melting point, only in the cold chamber die casting machine for production. The main characteristics of die casting is a metal mold filling under high pressure, high speed, and forming and solidification under high pressure, the deficiency of die casting is: because the liquid metal under high pressure, high speed of mold filling process, inevitably, the clip wrapped inside the casting, the air in the cavity formed subcutaneous blowhole, so you should not heat treatment, aluminum alloy die casting zinc alloy die casting is unfavorable surface coating (but can spray paint). Otherwise, when heated, internal porosity in the casting processing will meet thermal expansion and deformation of the casting or bubbling. In addition, the die casting machine cutting machining allowance should be made smaller, generally at about 0.5 mm, can reduce the casting weight, cutting processing capacity to reduce costs, and can avoid penetrates the surface dense layer, subcutaneous blowhole, cause the workpiece scrapped.
Gravity casting has the features:
1. Less casting porosity, heat treatment after former degrees of product can be improved greatly, even more than die-casting products.
2. The product density is low. Depend on the weight of the liquid forming, the density of the product is die casting, the lower its strength also is a bit poor, but the elongation is higher.
3. The product surface finish is not high. Easy formation on the surface of casting products after cooling contraction of similar blasting pit.
4. Slow filling and low production efficiency.
5. Die life is die-casting, mould cost is low.
Precision Casting Manufacturer, Sand Casting Supplier, EPC Casting Products – SW
SW MACHINERY is a professional manufacturer and supplier of Precision casting,
Sand Casting and EPC Casting in Qingdao, China.
tags:Die casting aluminium manufacturerstainless steel precision casting
manufacturerDie casting partsDie castingDie casting parts manufacturerDuctile iron
sand castingAluminum die casting partsAluminum die casting parts manufacturerDie
casting manufacturerDie casting aluminium
Precision casting, Sand Casting, EPC Casting http://www.cast-forged.com/