The difference between low pressure casting and gravity casting
Gravity casting has the features:
1. Less casting porosity, heat treatment after former degrees of product can be improved greatly, even more than die-casting products.
2. The product density is low. Depend on the weight of the liquid forming, the density of the product is die casting, the lower its strength also is a bit poor, but the elongation is higher.
3. The product surface finish is not high. Easy formation on the surface of casting products after cooling contraction of similar blasting pit.
4. Slow filling and low production efficiency.
5. Die life is die-casting, mould cost is low.
The characteristics of low pressure casting is as follows:
1. The liquid metal filling smoothly.
2. Good casting formability, beneficial to form the gross-pui outline clear, smooth surface.
3. Casting compact structure, high mechanical properties.
4. Improve the process yield of raw materials, generally do not need riser, yes the utilization ratio of raw materials is greatly increased, yield could reach 90% in general.
5. Because of mechanization and automation, labor intensity is reduced, the production efficiency is greatly increased.
Gravity casting is refers to the liquid metal in the earth's gravity injection mold process, also known as the gravity casting. Generalized gravity casting include sand casting, metal mold casting, investment casting, lost foam casting, mud casting, etc.; Narrow gravity casting mainly refers to the metal mold casting.
1. The technology of metal materials products required many methods, such as casting, forging, extrusion, rolling, drawing, punching, cutting, powder metallurgy and so on. Among them, casting is the most basic, the most common and most widely technology.
2. The molten metal liquid injection with high temperature resistant materials inside the hollow casting, condensation after get the expected the shape of the products, this is casting. The resulting product is casting.
3. Casting according to the casting materials are divided into ferrous metal casting, including cast iron, cast steel and non-ferrous metal casting, including aluminum alloy, copper alloy, zinc alloy, magnesium alloy, etc.). Colored precision casting factory is specialized in non-ferrous metal casting, the focus is on aluminum alloy and zinc alloy casting.
4. Casting can be according to the mold material divided into sand mould casting and metal mold casting. Precision casting factory for both casting process with ease, designed, manufactured and these two kinds of casting mould.
5. Liquid metal casting can also according to the pouring process is divided into gravity casting and pressure casting. Gravity casting is refers to the liquid metal in the earth's gravity injection mold process, also known as casting. Generalized gravity casting include sand casting, metal mold casting, investment casting, lost foam casting, mud casting, etc.; The narrow meaning of gravity casting specifically to metal mold casting. Pressure casting is refers to the liquid metal in other external forces (including gravity) under the action of injection mold process. Generalized pressure casting including die casting machine pressure casting and vacuum casting, low pressure casting, centrifugal casting, etc.; Narrow casting are specifically to die casting machine of the metal mold casting, die casting for short. Precision casting factory engaged in sand mold and metal mold gravity casting. These casting process is the most commonly used in non-ferrous metal casting, is also relative to the lowest price.
Precision casting, Sand Casting, EPC Casting http://www.cast-forged.com/