1. Sleep on your back,This might sound like a crazy request (unless you already sleep on your back), but it's really important directly following your application, since the glue takes a while to dry fully and you'll otherwise get weird kinks. After a night or two, resume your normal sleeping position.
2. Give your lashes a little—ok, a lot— of TLC.When removing your eye makeup (liner, shadow, etc.), gently go over the area with a cleansing wipe instead of placing cotton pads or puffs over your lids—not only could you eventually weaken the extensions and mess them up, the cotton fibers get stuck on lashes. (Not cute).
3. Lube them up.You might think keeping your lash extensions dry is smart, but they actually stay nicer, longer, when they're oiled up (this helps keep them flexible)
4. Comb them out. To prevent any criss-crossing or wonky-looking lashes, use a spoolie wand. Close one eye, place the spoolie on top of your lashes, then roll the brush over lashes to keep them defined.
5. Resist playing with them.Your eyelashes shed naturally, so when you have extensions, this will help push them off. If an extension looks out of place, avoid playing with it or twisting or pulling it off—you'll risk losing your natural lashes. Let them come out on their own, and use a spoolie to brush them back into place in the meantime.
Qingdao EMEDA Arts & Crafts Co., Ltd is a professional supplier which specialized in eyelashes products for nearly 10 years, human hair products for nearly 15 years,is recognized as one of the best quality Eyelash Extensions, mink eyelashes,false eyelashes,bottom eyelashes /under eyelashes,fox eyelashes,lace eyelashes,colored eyelashes,mink eyelash extensions,3d lashes,horse eyelashes,human hair eyelashes,feather eyelashes,false eyelashes for japanese market,synthetic hair eyelashes,paper eyelashesand and false eyelashes manufacturer and supplier in this field.
More info: http://www.emedaeyelash.com