Rose M. Gibson, 36, allegedly entered an unoccupied Cooperstown home without permission and then drank a wine cooler from the refrigerator. A person doing construction work in the neighboring house saw Gibson sleeping on the sofa and alerted the homeowner, who called the police, troopers said. Gibson walked away, and troopers said they found her outside the home about 3:38 p.m. She allegedly gave troopers a false name and date of birth.
In Southeast Asia, high demand for packaged foods and nonalcoholic drinks due to changing consumer eating habits, combined with high economic growth leading to establishment of hotels, food chains, and cafes, is the major factor driving the SEA freezer and beverage and wine coolers market.
Finding the best way to dispose of empty calibration gas cylinders is an age-old dilemma that can be easily solved. These days, most calibration gas comes in small transportable cylinders and is used on portable and fixed-gas detectors. Made from aluminum or steel, these cylinders, when empty, are defined in many different ways. Some companies consider them normal waste, some treat them as scrap metal and others define their cylinders as hazardous waste and pay environmental companies to pick them up. Disposing of cylinders as normal waste can present some problems, especially with the threat of terrorism and green activism. Finding empty cylinders in a company’s waste – possibly with some remaining level of pressure in them – labeled with toxic and combustible compounds could attract unwanted attention. Put simply, perception is reality – no matter what the final cylinder disposal determination may be.
The blast took place at a housing society in Parkside locality around 11.30 am, leaving four family members, Sapna Chauhan (20), Aniket Chauhan (17) Vimla Chauhan (50) and Saurabh Chauhan (17) grievously injured. All the eight injured, including those living adjacent to the Chauhan family's house have been admitted to the nearby Rajawadi Hospital, police said. All the four family members are said to be in a critical condition. Both the women in the family, Sapna and Vimla have received 85 per cent burns. Yesterday, eight persons were charred to death when a blaze broke out in a hotel in suburban Kurla.
There were reports that explosion of a gas cylinder caused the mishap at Hotel Kinara in Kurla (W) but police denied it later and said that short circuit appears to be the cause behind the incident.