Dental impression material special alginate is a kind of natural polysaccharide extracted from Marine brown algae. It can react with salt, calcium，form the thermal irreversible gel. Widely used in dental impression material.
Low viscosity：200~300 mPa·s 100% pass 75μm
Medium-high Viscosity：400~500 mPa·s 100% pass 75μm
1. Product has a high fineness, smooth surface , accurate module
2. Product has a low moisture, stable viscosity, long expiration date.
3. Appropriate intensity, good flowability, which is beneficial to take out the mould accurately.
4. The time of mixing the molding is accurately. Response time is easy to control
sodium alginate, potassium alginate
Put the required alginate sodium (or potassium alginate), gypsum and diatomite in proportion to add, then mix evenly.
1. According to different formula, Choose different viscosity range of alginate.
2. The particle size need match uniformly, sodium alginate and other auxiliary materials’ particle size need to match each other.
3. Pay attention to moistureproof, keep the product and work environment drying.
4. Pay attention to auxiliary materials’ PH, make the product’s PH in neutral.
More info: http://www.jlindus-chem.com