Peanuts Kernel knowledge Introduction:
Peanuts, also known as groundnut, ground fruit, Chinese beans. Peanut longer than nourishing tonic, can prolong life, so people called "Changsheng Guo," and, like soybeans and known as the "meat plant", "Su in the dirty." Peanut nutritional value than food categories high, with eggs, milk, meat and some other animal foods that contain a lot of protein fat, especially the high content of unsaturated fatty acids, it is suitable for manufacturing a variety of nutritious foods.
Peanuts Kernel Nutritional Analysis:
1. Peanuts contain a certain amount of vitamin E and zinc, can enhance memory, anti-aging, slow decline of brain function, moisturize the skin;
2. Peanut vitamin K hemostasis; peanut skin hemostatic effect is 50 times higher than peanuts, for a variety of bleeding disorders have good hemostatic effect;
3. Peanut unsaturated fatty acids have cholesterol-lowering effect, with help prevent atherosclerosis, hypertension and coronary heart disease;
4. Peanuts contain a biologically active substance resveratrol can prevent cancer diseases, but also reduce platelet aggregation, prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis, heart chemopreventive agents and cerebrovascular diseases;
5. peanut fibrous tissue in soluble fiber is digested and absorbed by the body, it will be like a sponge to absorb liquids and other substances, and then expanded into a tape body with feces, thereby reducing the body's accumulation and toxic effects arising from hazardous substances, reduce the chance of colon cancer.
Peanuts Kernel Supplementary information:
After moldy peanut contains large amounts of carcinogen aflatoxin, so do not eat moldy peanuts;
2. fried or fried peanuts, hot dry nature, should not eat.
Peanuts (green) for the crowd:
General population can eat
1. Suitable malnutrition, loss of appetite, coughing of consumption; suitable for beriberi patients consumption; suitable for women who lack post-partum milk consumption; suitable for hypertension, hyperlipidemia, coronary heart disease, arteriosclerosis, and various bleeding disorders human consumption; suitable for children, adolescents and the elderly eat, can improve children's memory, help the elderly health tonic;
2. peanut fat-containing, digestion requires more consumption of bile, bile so patients should not eat; peanut can promote blood clotting, promote thrombosis, it is suffering from high blood viscosity or thrombosis unfit for human consumption; body alpine stagnation and intestinal You are advised not to take the sliding vent.
Peanuts (raw) therapeutic effect:
Nature, sweet; Rupi cards lung.
Having Xingpi and stomach, lungs and phlegm, nourish breathing, Qingyan cough effect.
Indications of malnutrition, eat less frail, dry cough with little sputum, hemoptysis, epistaxis teeth bleed, skin purpura, athlete's foot, maternal milk and less disease.
Gastric ulcer patients can be peanuts and tripe stewed with wok, add a little salt seasoning food;
Anemia, thrombocytopenia, peanuts and a small amount of the available dates with red stewed together;
Physical weakness of the elderly and poor digestion, after the ground into a paste Dunshu peanuts, add a little sugar (or honey) to eat, can spleen and stomach, physical nourishment;
With peeled peanuts 50 grams and 50 grams of honey, water stew, hoarse aphonia for those who have a significant therapeutic effect.
Peanuts Kernel grams of food:
For those of weak stomach, not peanut same food with cucumber, crab, otherwise easily lead to diarrhea.
Peanuts (raw) practice guidance:
1. Consumption is relatively broad, baked, fried, fried, boiled, pickled can be, but also making the main raw sugar, butter, canned.
2. for oil or for non-staple food; catering for cooking or for accessories;
3. Place the peanuts with red dates even with the use of either tonic, but also to stop bleeding, the most appropriate for the patient bleeding frail;
4. In many eat peanut stew to eat the best, so both to avoid the destruction of signs of nutrients, but also has tepid, moist texture, entrance rotten, easy to digest the characteristics of all ages.
More info: http://www.sinonut.com